Roseangle Playpark Official Opening - Well Done!



I was delighted to join Jenny Marra MSP & Michael Marra at the opening of the facility
On Friday morning I was delighted to join many local residents and the local parents who made the refurbishment of the Roseangle Playpark happen at the official opening of the facility.  It was a great day and it was great to see so many families enjoying these excellent facilities.

I am delighted to see the refurbished playpark opening. This is a magnificent achievement by the local parents who decided that they wanted to improve the facility. Well done to everyone concerned. I have been pleased to support this campaign from day one. I hope that the playpark will be well used by local residents and will be much-loved by young people.

 

I hope that the council and local residents elsewhere in the city will be inspired to look at how play facilities in their area can be refurbished. Every child in the city should have easy access to great play facilities.
 
I will be meeting with council officers, in the near future, to discuss how facilities like this can be provided for every community in Dundee.

 

Once again well done to everyone involved in the refurbishment.