Warm Welcome for Scotland under-21s in Dundee - Come on Scotland!


I would like to offer a very warm welcome to the Scotland under-21 team playing in Dundee tonight. I would like to wish the team the very best of luck against Hungary tonight.  If you are near by why not go along and cheer on the team.

 

I am really pleased that Scotland under21s are playing in Dundee. I am looking forward to the match and I hope that Scotland win.
 

I hope that tonight provides a great showcase for Dundee and shows that Dundee could host other matches up to and including full internationals.  I have been campaigning on this for a while.

 
It is time for Dundee to host its first full international match since 1936. I hope tonight shows that Dundee would be a great venue for internationals.

There is only one thing left to say 'Come on Scotland!'