Bishop Stephen Robson

http://www.rcdod.org.uk/index.php/diocesan-news/340-bishop-stephen-robson
On Wednesday evening I attended a service at St Andrew's Cathedral to mark the eve of the installation of Bishop Stephen Robson as the new Bishop of Dunkeld.  I was very pleased to be able to attend this event.  The music for the service was as ever of a really high standard.

I would like to wish Bishop Stephen all the very best of luck as he begins his new ministry.  In succeeding Bishop Vincent Logan, who served for over 30 years, Bishop Stephen has a really hard act to follow.  Bishop Vincent played an important role in the civic life of the city.

I hope that Bishop Stephen is successful in his new role and I can assure him of my best wishes and prayers as he starts out on his new ministry.