Perth Road Traders Association

Over the past few months along with others I have been supporting traders in the Perth Road district shopping area in their plans to promote a traders association.  Areas like Broughty Ferry have a traders association and this gives the traders in the area a voice to make known their concerns.  I think that it would be good if the Perth Road traders had a united voice speaking up for their concerns.

Shopping areas like the Perth Road are under threat, as just about all of us use supermarkets and other out of town shops or shop online.  All of these recent developments have their plus and minus points.  I am clear that having a diverse ranges of local shops in the West End is something that we should be fighting to protect.  That's why I support the new Perth Road Traders' Association and I wish them every success in the future.  I also urge local people in the West End to support their local shops and would urge anyone who hasn't been shopping on the Perth Road recently to have a look at what's available.