Perth Road Traders Meeting

Over the last couple of months I have been very supportive of moves by  businesses in the Perth Road to set up a Perth Road Traders Association.  As a local resident I know how important the shops on the Perth Road are.  I will try to do what I can to promote the Perth  Road as a district shopping centre within the city of Dundee.

It is good to see a group of traders try to get together to join forces to promote their local area.  I think that the City Council could offer some support to traders in the area; there is scope for a lot of help in kind from the council.  What is needed is a means to focus to promote the area and this is what the traders association would offer.

The Perth Road Traders could make a real difference to their area and could be a very effective voice for their area, I wish them well for the future and look forward to the traders association being formally set up in the new year.  Promoting and protecting the district shopping centre in the Perth Road is very important.