Perth Road Traders Meeting

I was pleased to attend a very well-attended meeting of Perth Road Traders which is looking to set up a traders association in the Perth Road.  We are very lucky to have such a vibrant local shopping centre in the Perth Road.  As a local resident I regularly use the shops on the Perth Road and I want to ensure that they remain vibrant.  I think that a traders association on the Perth Road would be a good idea and I hope that those who are looking at this will develop concrete proposals on this.

I think that there is a lot that we could do on the Perth Road to enhance the area and promote it as a district shopping centre.  I am looking to work with local traders to see what the council could do to help the Perth Road and make it better.  If any trader in the Perth Road has any concerns then I am happy to hear from them.  It is important that a vibrant and diverse shopping area remains on the Perth Road.