WestFest Guinness World Record Recognised





I was delighted to take part in a ceremony today which marked the official recognition from Guinness World Records that those of us who took part in the WestFest world-record attempt for the world's biggest piggy-back race were successful. I am now, with my daughter Marianne, officially a record-breaker as they used to say on the telly! There were over 300 others taking part.










WestFest deserve huge credit for organising this really great event. I had a great laugh taking part as did the many many people I met on the day. Well done to Dominic and Lola who went a wee bit faster than Marianne and I!






Click on the picture or here to view the STV report of today's event. You can also see a report from Daybreak's news for Northern Scotland here.