West Fest - World Record Piggy Back Race









I was at Dundee Westfest's Big Sunday today and I was delighted to take part in the world record piggy back race with my daughter Marianne. It was great to see so many local people taking part. I believe that the world record for the number taking part was broken today but this requires to be verified, I look forward to finding out if I'm a record-breaker or not! The wet weather, during the race, didn't dampen the spirits of the people of the West End. There were lots of great stalls and great entertainment. There was also a great turn out by lots of people from the West End and beyond. The pictures show that there was some sunshine in between the showers and shows just how well attended the event was.

Westfest is a great event and as a local resident and local councillor I would like to congratulate all those involved in organising the event.