Improvements to bus services


I've called for improved bus services in Dundee, I've done so on a number of occasions. I believe that bus companies serving Dundee should not only look at profitable services but should provide an overall service to the people of Dundee.

Many people right across Dundee have complained to me about the ongoing changes in bus services in Dundee. I am concerned that the bus companies in Dundee see their main priority as delivering profit for shareholders rather than delivering a service for the people of Dundee. The solution to many of the problems which face the travelling public in Dundee is a greater degree of regulation of bus services. Labour is campaigning for greater regulation of bus services in the Scottish election.


People from across Dundee rely on good bus services and they want Dundee's bus companies to put people before profit and deliver an integrated service for all parts of Dundee.