Dundee Station: Toilet Refurbishment a start


I welcome the news that the public toilets at Dundee Station are to be refurbished. I believe that this is a start but that there is a need for a much more comprehensive refurbishment of Dundee Station.


I am pleased that the public toilets at Dundee Station are to be refurbished. I welcome this work by ScotRail but I think that it is obvious that much much more is required to improve Dundee station. I know that work is ongoing to bring about the comprehensive refurbishment of the station but I think that it needs to begin sooner rather than later. Dundee station is a poor advert for the city. It will look out of place with the V & A when it comes. I have been campaigning for the refurbishment of the station for a number of years and I want to see action.
Along with Jim McGovern I have been campaigning for improvements at the railway station and will continue to do so.