Concern about bus tickets prices




I have expressed my concerns about changes to the fares on National Express Dundee buses. I am very concerned about these price rises, they come on top of major changes to bus routes which have often proved unpopular. I have contacted National Express Dundee to raise my concerns. I think that National Express Dundee are making the case for more regulation in the bus industry. It is important that bus travel is an attractive option. I think that the Scottish Government and local government should be working together to improve the regulation of bus services and to deliver services which suit the needs of local people. The current model does not do this. You can read National Express Dundee's explanation on their website.


On the whole I think that there is a strong case for greater regulation of bus services. I support Labour's campaign's on this issue. For more information on Labour's campaign please visit Labour's website.