Perth Road Graffiti

Today I expressed my disappointment at an outbreak of graffiti on the Perth Road (on Greggs and the Red Cross Shop amongst others) over the weekend. I have called for action from the police and council but also stressed that everyone has a role to play in combating graffiti.


I have contacted the police about the outbreak of graffiti mainly at shops on the Perth Road. It is really disappointing that this has happened. There should be zero tolerance of graffiti. I hope that the police can identify the culprits and take appropriate action. I have also contacted the City Council seeking to get action taken against the graffiti. We all have a job to do against vandalism. We should not tolerate it, we should report any suspicions to the police. The City Council's Waste Management team have said that they will attempt to deal with this graffiti soon.