Labour Conference Supports V & A at Dundee

As the Labour Candidate for Dundee City West at the Scottish Parliament election and Labour spokesperson for Leisure, Arts and Communities on Dundee City Council I am delighted at the commitment of the Scottish Labour Party Conference to supporting the V & A at Dundee.

I addressed the Labour conference in Oban on Sunday and gave my own commitment to work to ensure that the V & A project comes to fruition. Scottish Labour's Culture spokesperson Pauline McNeill MSP also committed herself to delivering the V & A.

I am delighted that Scottish Labour will pledge to support the V & A at Dundee project in the manifesto for next year's election. I will be a strong voice making the case for Dundee, making the case for the V & A at Dundee.

You can read my speech to the Scottish Labour Party conference here.