Buffet for Pakistan Flood Relief


In aid of the Pakistan Flood Disaster Relief Fund Spice Restaurant are holding an eat as much as you can buffet for £10 on Tuesday 26th October from 12 noon until late. As the local Councillor I was at the restaurant along with staff and council colleagues to launch the event today.

I am sure that everyone was moved by the plight of the people of Pakistan after the recent floods, they still need our help. I am really pleased that local restaurant Spice is holding this charity event, I hope that this event will be supported by local people and that a decent amount of money will be raised for this worthy cause. There is a strong Pakistani community in Dundee and they have supported appeals for aid for Pakistan this is an opportunity for everyone to show their support for Pakistan.

My colleague, Councillor Mohammed Asif said, 'I know that the people of Pakistan still need support. I am looking forward to supporting this important event. I hope that many people will take the opportunity to show their support for Pakistan. This is a worthy cause but there is also the chance to get a nice meal while showing your support for the people of Pakistan.'

The photograph at the top shows Mohammed Zeeshan; Cllr Brian Gordon; Cllr Richard McCready; Aftab Alam Qureshi; Cllr Kevin Keenan; Cllr Mohammed Asif; Cllr Laurie Bidwell and Mohammed Saleem