DCA New Exhibition - Martin Boyce


On Friday evening I attended the opening of the latest exhibition at the DCA. This is called No Reflections and is by the artist Martin Boyce. To find out more about the exhibition click on the picture opposite which shows the exhibition as it was staged at the Venice Biennale earlier this year.
I enjoyed the exhibition and I will try and visit it again during daylight and when it is a bit quieter. It is well worth a visit.
I am a Director of DCA, appointed by the City Council and I am delighted that this show was chosen to represent Scotland in Venice. It is great that the Scottish Arts Council is aware that Scotland is more than Glasgow or Edinburgh and that artistic excellence can be found and appreciated in other parts of Scotland not least of which is Dundee. I am delighted that this exhibition has played its part in ensuring that Dundee's name is known, recognised and promoted far beyond Dundee.
The exhibition is on at DCA until 14th February 2010, click on the picture for more details.