Surgeries are back

I had my first set of surgeries after the summer recess today. I welcome the opportunity to hear local people's concerns and to get the opportunity to try and help them.

There is no need to make an appointment at my surgeries if you think I can help please come along at one of the times below.


Corso Street Sheltered Housing Complex 1st and 3rd Mondays 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm(except school and public holidays)
Morven Terrace Sheltered Housing Complex 1st and 3rd Mondays 2.15 pm to 2.45 pm(except school and public holidays)
Blackness Library Wednesdays 5.00 pm to 5.30 pm(except school holidays)
Lime Street Sheltered Housing Complex 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 3.30 pm to 4.00 pm(except school holidays)
Mitchell Street Centre 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 4.15 pm to 4.45 pm(except school holidays)


I am happy to arrange a home visit or to deal with constituents on the phone 434475 (City Council) or 641241 (home) or richard.mccready@dundeecity.gov.uk or use the e-surgery form at the side here.